VYK State Programmes
STATE LEVEL THEMATIC PROGRAMMES
Skill Development Training Opened New Vista of Opportunity to Youth. For economic development much importance is now given to skill, knowledge and innovations which in turn need more fresh young minds. Skills and knowledge are the driving forces of economic growth and social development. Skill training is one way in which livelihood options can be widened for the youth.
Vishwa Yuvak Kendra with its commitment to make concrete, positive difference in youth's lives, has started vocational training for underprivileged youth across India, under its project Vocational Training Programme.
The objective of this project is to enable youth to acquire knowledge, skills and techniques which will help them in their personal, economic and social development. Under the Vocational training programme, training is provided to underprivileged youth in four states in collaboration with partner organizations. Fellows got training in more than 25 skill development trades. Skill development training opened a new gamut for youth, where they become aware of their potential and gained self confidence to work hard. Their exposure to entrepreneurship gave them more opportunity to exercise their creative freedom and developed in them greater sense of control over their own lives.
State-level Programmes - Themes:
1. Agro-based Entrepreneurship Development
2. Climate Change and Global Warming
3. Corporate Social Responsibility
4. Disaster Management
5. Digitization and Cyber security
6. Energy Conservation
7. Environmental Protection and Conservation
9. Micro-finance and Rural Development
10. NGO Management
11. Panchayati Raj Institutions
12. Prevention of Drug Abuse and Alcoholism
13. Right to Information
14. Skills and Entrepreneurship Development
15. Sustainable Development Goals and Youth
16. Women's Empowerment
17. Women's Safety and Security
18. Water Resource Management