With an aim to bringing the global youth closer to each other and to increase youth and cultural development by organizing various activities promoting youth participation, Vishwa Yuvak Kendra offers its membership nationally and international youth (and institutions) who subscribe to the aims and objectives of VYK. VYK looks at regional cooperation and cultural exchange between people of various states and countries to promote international understanding.
Two types of memberships are on offer – Individual as well as Institutional – through which like-minded individuals and institutions can join us and support us in promoting our vision and activities. While members would help us in promoting our vision and ensuring that our activities reach a wider audience, we would be able to offer our infrastructural facilities to them for use at nominal tariff. The details are available on the subsequent pages.
The institution membership network of VYK helps the Kendra in reaching grass-root level beneficiaries and strengthening the working of associated NGOs by providing necessary information and training facilities.
Benefits of Membership :
- (a) Attending Kendra’s Programmes in Delhi/other states at concessional rates,. Eligibility to be determined by VYK Management at its sole discretion.
- (b) Infrastructural facilities of the campus – rooms/dormitories/conference hall/cafeteria only for members.
- (c) Free publication (informative newsletter) of Kendra
- (d) Magazine (Indian Journal of Youth Affairs) and other paid publications available at concessional rates.
- (e) Use of VYK Library without any fees.
The duly filled-in application form along with necessary enclosures can be sent to:
The Chief Controller,
Vishwa Yuvak Kendra, Circular Road, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi – 110 021,
Phone : 011-23013631 – 35;
Email: vyk [at] vykonline.org